NID-1010.0 Integrated TEDS* Adapter is an electronic device that enables conversion from non-TEDS IEPE (ICP®) sensors into TEDS IEPE (ICP®) sensors according to ISO/IEC/IEEE 21451-7:2011 standard. This device allows the user to read/write such data as identification data about manufacturer, identification data concerning the sensor, sensor’s technical characteristics, details regarding calibration etc.
This device is made for connection to IEPE piezo electric accelerometers and IEPE piezo electric velocity sensors, which have connector compatible with the IEC 60947-5-2 standard (Euro M12).
With this unit, we offer two types of low noise cables suitable for IEPE (ICP®) sensors: cables with armor and without it. Type and length of low noise cable is user definable during the ordering process. Standard cable lengths are: 3ft, 6ft and 10ft. There is a possibility of ordering any length of cable as long as it has no interference with IEPE (ICP®) signal.
Reading and writing data are possible with any reader/writter that is fully compatible with ISO/IEC/IEEE 21451-7:2011 standard. Optionally, we offer the NID-1011 TEDS Interface Kit with related software for writing and reading of TEDS data.
It is possible to install and implement the unit both in a new, as well as in the existing Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS) and Machinery Monitoring System (MMS), that are independent and/or SCADA supported.
* Transducer Electronic Data Sheet (TEDS) contains critical information needed by an instrument or measurement system to identify, characterize, interface and properly use the signal from an analog sensor. For more details see ISO/IEC/IEEE 21451-7:2011 standard.
- Transforms non-TEDS IEPE sensor into TEDS sensor
- Fully compatible with ISO/IEC/IEEE 21451-7:2011
- Read/write possible with any TEDS-compatible device
- Easy installation and implementation
- Plug is fully compatible to IEC 60947-5-2 Standard
- Easy integration into existing CMS and MMS systems
- Length and type of the cable are customizable
|M12 connector:||IEC 60947-5-2|
|Operating||14°F to 149°F (-10°C to +65°C)|
|Storage||-0.4°F to 149°F (-18°C to +65°C)|
|Humidity:||95% R.H. max.|
XX – length of the cable (in ft) 3ft, 6ft, 10ft or user defined
YY – type of cable
01 – cable without armor
02 – cable with armor