NID-1003 TEDS Interface Kit is a PC based TEDS Interface Kit. It can be used to read or write TEDS information in supported TEDS sensors. Software cover two versions of IEEE 1451.4 standard for smart transducers interface. It is designed to read/write TEDS information using the mixed mode communication protocol for versions 0.9 and version 1.0.
Interface Kit supports all standard Templates according to the IEEE P1451.4 (Version 0.9) and IEEE 1451.4 (Version 1.0). Non-standard Templates can be easily added upon the customer request.
TEDS Interface Kit is Plug & Play, USB powered from PC.
PC software is easy to use, with an upgrade possibility. The sensor information can be also stored to the file.
Standard interface kit includes: hardware and software with two Templates upon the customer request.
- Triaxial accelerometer support
- Reading TEDS information from the sensor
- Allows updating of sensor calibration data
- All IEPE TEDS sensors are supported
- Supports IEEE P1451.4 (Version 0.9)
- Supports IEEE 1451.4 (Version 1.0)
- PC based, user-friendly software
- USB powered, plug and play
PC connection: USB 2.0
Sensor connection: 10-32 Connectors (Microdot)
Environmental Characteristics Temperature:
- Operating -10°C to +65°C
- Storage -18°C to +65°C
Humidity: 95% R.H. maximum
Dimension: 68 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm
Weight: 16 grams
Case: Molded plastic case